2. PFB - OmszkiUltra, 50 km Hungarian Championship and Open Race
Lake Omszk / Running Tracks, Budakalász
Start: 9:00 AM
Announcement of results / award ceremony: 4:00 PM
Time limit- 6hours 30 minutes
Race number distribution:
At the venue on the day of the race from 7:30 AMto 8:45 AM
Participation on the race can be:
- In teams of 2
Description of the track:
The race will take place on a pavement covered track built around Lake Omszk. It is a 1.63 km long circle track, with a level rise of max. 1 meter. The complete length of the race is 31 laps.
The track is surrounded by a walking path, separated from the track, where the visitors can walk and support the participants. The runners will be checked upon at two checkpoints along the track.
Refreshment points, medical tent, massage and changing tents will be located and the Start/Finish line.
We will grant tables for the contestants for individual refreshment.
The teams can switch after each 5 laps on the sidelines after passing the chip mat, in order not to disturb the individual racers.
Registration for the competition starts on 17/12/2018 and ends on 15/04/2019!
Individual Championship: 8000 HUF
Open Race, till 31/01/2019 -9000 HUF
01/02/2019 – 17/03/2019 - 10.000 HUF
18/03/2019 – 15/04/2019 - 11.000 HUF
Teams of 2:
Till 31/01/2019- 14,000 HUF/team
01/02/2019 – 17/03/2019 – 16,000 HUF/team
18/03/2019 – 15/04/2019 - 18,000 HUF/team
Everyone owning a Spuri Gold Card will get a 15% discount from the entry fee.
The discount (“15%) has to be highlighted in the comment section when wire transferring the entry fee and will be verified at the distribution of race numbers with confirmation text or e-mail message.
Invoice claim for the entry fee should be indicated in the system during the registration process. If the addressee of the invoice differs from the application data, please highlight it as well.
The entry fee should be wire transferred to the following bank account:
CIB Bank- 10701348- 69498567- 51100005
IBAN number- HU55107013486949856751100005
In the comment section please provide the name, registration code and the name of the race: “OmszkiUltra-50 km”.
There is no registration possibility at the venue.
The content of the entry fee:
- participation on the race
- full refreshment
- time tracking with chip, lap counting
- T-shirt of the race
- free download of pictures taken at the race
- free download of Certification about finishing the race including the time of completion
- cup and medal for the winners
- individual medal for all participants
- medical supervision
- secured route
Women and men: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Women’s and Men’s category: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. (Mixed categories will be awarded in the men’s category.)
- After the registration process, our system sends an automatic confirmation e-mail, if you haven’t received one within a short time, then you most probably have misspelled your e-mail address (I could tell stories);
- We are not sending further confirmation e-mails about the receipt of the entry fees. Received registrations and crediting of entry fees can be checked on our website at the start list.
- The entry fees are booked manually in the days following the payment/transfer.